• Extremely low profile, formed aluminum housing. Standard finish is white satin paint; custom colors are available, including brushed aluminum anodized finishes.
• Wet location listed IP66.
• Uniform elongated lighting pattern over required path of egress.
• Three versions are available:
BB= Unit equipment with self-contained battery.
RE= Remote for connection to Central Battery System Series CBS or other qualified source 12V- 24 VDC.
AC= Remote for connection to AC 120/277 supply.
ENERGY EFFICIENT OPERATION
• Dual function operation for night or security lighting as well as emergency lighting.
• Very low power consumption in night/ security mode. This unit offers tremendous energy savings when compared to any fluorescent or incandescent lighting systems during night operations.
• Over 50,000 hour lamp life in normal use.
• Lamps are connected in parallel. If one lamp fails, one or more lamps will continue in operation.
• Universal 120/277 VAC input for standard battery or AC unit, or 24 VDC input for remote configuration.
• Power supply delivers regulated current and voltage to LED lamps at optimum levels to maximize lamp life.
• Automatic battery diagnostics available for all battery models.
• Manufactured and tested to UL Standard 924 and NFPALife Safety Code 101.
• 5 year total customer satisfaction warranty. For
details see product catalog technical data section.